That’s even easier when you get familiar with the whole process. You do not need any sort of expertise to perform this procedure.
There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too. You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM. Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well. The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock. The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup. Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss. There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android.
As a result, users can get their hands on all the bleeding-edge functionalities introduced in the Chinese variant of MIUI before Xiaomi officially ports them to the global ROM. The developers also offer a “Plus” variant of the ROM, which features a handful of extra customization options that aren’t present in the basic distribution. The article mainly shows you how to back up Android ROM to PC safely. In the first place, you need to make sure your Android gets ready with following some essential points. Afterwards, in order to successfully and swiftly backup Android data, dr.fone is what you can choose to perform that.
- With Flash file, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device.
- It not only develops ROMs for smartphones, but also for tablets and Windows devices like Surface Pro.
- After that, he publishes all the changes to GitHub for other maintainers to work upon.
- There are two approaches to update your device, either through Over-The-Air (OTA) or by manually downloading and installing the update via Odin.
And if they end up messing up even a single step, it will straight away lead to a bricked or boot-looped device. Well, all you have to do is just flash the stock firmware onto your Xiaomi device and your device will be back to normal working condition. The beauty with Xiaomi is they won’t avoid updates based on the mobile price. Most of the mobile companies don’t care about entry-level mobile updates. But mostly, Xiaomi doesn’t https://www.dogwoodforest.com/blog/your-ultimate-guide-to-activating-sim-card-on-zte/ skip the significant upgrades. In this list, Xiaomi Redmi 7A got Android 10 based MIUI 11 ROM.
- Here, We offer the Official Xiaomi Stock ROM for Windows with a proper installation guide.
- We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone.
- CrDroid has been around for some time and it has gained huge popularity among stock Android enthusiasts.
- And the overall experience is quite nice as it comes with a customized launcher and desktop mode.
Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues and improve device performance. Flashing delete all your device data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc. If you want to downgrade or upgrade your version so it might be helpful for you we have provided all possible versions of Stock/Fastboot ROM download links of the file. We have also covered how you can properly flash fastboot ROM via your PC without any error. For those who are facing boot loop problems, hanging problems, or functions are not working properly even after updating if your device is not performing well or stuck somewhere. By using flashing stock firmware you can fix these problems, also any case.